Summer camp is available for students to enjoy a fun-filled summer. Weekly themes, field trips, and sporting events are part of this program. Participants have the opportunity to choose from various enrichment activity zones that include music, art, fitness and literature. Camp is available from 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Recent themes include
- Summer Kickoff: Water Slide and Water Play
- Weekly Movie Trips
- Library Adventures
- Field Trips and On-Site Activities
- Stovetops Stuffers: Cooking Projects
- Variety Pack Art: Art Projects
- Director's Cut: Theater/Technology/Music
- Literature Projects: Discovering Favorite Literary Characters
- Myth Busters: Science Experiments
- First Nations: History and Social Studies
- Cross CrossFit: Exercise Challenges
- Bob the Builder: Planning, Drawing, and Building
- Cloud 9 Relaxation: Hair, Nails, Yoga, Massage, and Spa
Summer Rates for all students:
Registration is required for summer camp. Register early as our summer program often fills to capacity. Please contact the Preschool Director of Admissions to register and or inquire about our summer camp program.
Cross Schools is not able to offer camp by individual week. Once enrolled in the program, billing continues regardless of attendance.