The Preschool program admits children 18 months of age through Pre-Kindergarten.
- All classes are set up using an age appropriate curriculum specifically written for Cross Preschool. The materials used in each class foster independence, social skills, fine and gross motor development, thinking and reasoning skills, and problem solving skills.
- Teachers choose from a variety of unit studies to expand the students' knowledge of the world around them in a developmentally appropriate way. The children are given many opportunities to explore subjects that cover all content areas - math, language arts, science and social studies.
- A Bible curriculum is used for spiritual instruction. Each day the children learn to love and praise the Lord through a weekly bible story, music, art, prayer and chapel.
- A Transitional Kindergarten (TK) class is offered for those students needing an additional year before moving on to Kindergarten for a variety of reasons.
- Full day, part time (2 or 3 days per week) and school day programs are offered.