Academic Excellence / Christian Values / Community Service
If you are interested in applying for employment with Cross Schools, download our Application for Employment now. Bring your completed application with a resume to our office during school hours, or email the completed application to Stacie Greene. Full-time teachers require teacher certification. All applicants must undergo a background check.
Cross Schools participates in E-Verify. For more information on E-Verify, please contact DHS at 1-888-464-4218 or click here.
Lower School Teachers
Cross Schools continues to experience a season of growth and expansion as a Preschool to High School Christian College Preparatory.
Accordingly, we are accepting applications for a number of positions in our Lower School Division (K-4). Teachers at Cross enjoy small classes, competitive compensation, a discount in tuition for their children, and a tremendous level of support from colleagues, administration, and the families that partner with us in educating their sons and daughters.
Our most-qualified applicants will:
· Love kids, and have a palpable and contagious excitement for being a teacher at the lower school level!
· Hold, at a minimum, a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
· Possess, or be eligible for a state-issued teaching certificate, preferably in elementary ed.
· Be enthusiastic collaborators with colleagues both at grade level and in subject area to plan for cohesive, well-aligned, and engaging instruction
· Be able to effectively leverage technology as an instructional tool
· Maintain clear, open, and professional communication with students, parents, and coworkers
As a close partner with The Church of the Cross, Cross Schools seeks teachers who can integrate Biblical principles and perspectives throughout all curricula, support the school’s Statement of Faith without reservation, and see all people as image-bearers of God.
Review of applications and interviews of qualified applicants will begin immediately and continue throughout the spring.